hover animation preload

Busy, Busy, Busy...
by Liza in

I don't have time to write this post. I really don't. I got home from the "day job" all of 45 minutes ago, took Sampson out, made some Ramen (I didn't even have time to eat properly), checked emails while I slurped on noodles and thought to myself, "I REALLY want to do a post. What the hell do I want to do a post about?" What I want to do a post about is my totally sassy new photo to the left and the amazing and hilarious Mandy Whitley who took them two weeks ago. But I want to do that post justice. I want samples and to talk about our shoot and her and my new favorite joke. But I don't have time. I have to get in the shower. Scratch that. I have to pack first. I have a 6:55am flight to Idaho with a stopover in Vegas for my cousin's wedding. After I pack, I have to shower. I have to leave here in, oh, 65 minutes because I finally got my super exciting bridal workshop off the ground and am working with three fabulous women and it's tonight! So, I really don't have time to write this post. I must make haste and away to packing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment